Friday, January 14, 2011

Introduction to Our Family Table

Staying at home with my children is a dream come true.  I have always juggled work and motherhood.  Now that I am at home I discovered that I need a hobby and a project.  I love to cook so branching out into unfamiliar cooking styles has become the highlight of my week.  I surf internet sites and scan cookbooks whenever I have a few minutes to myself.  My sister Beth has taught me a bit about spices that have health benefits - so not only have I been incorporating more vegetarian dishes into our diets, I have also been cooking with Asian spices.  I am publishing our favorite recipes and I will also let you know if the kiddos were willing to eat a good dinner.  I hope you enjoy the recipes and will add your own to the website.  My goal is to use whole ingredients in the recipes for improved health.

No comments:

Post a Comment